FeedFlo is designed for farmers and consultants wanting a simple, quick and visual way of feed budgeting and monitoring.
It is a one stop program of three modules in one: FeedBudget, FeedWedge and RotationPlanner. Use them on their own or together to save you time and help you to increase your farm profit.
FeedBudget allows you to:
- Set up a feed budget for the whole or just part of the season
- Work out the best option from different scenarios
- Monitor average farm pasture cover
- Maximise your production by forward planning
FeedWedge: Pasture cover and paddock monitoring
- Enter paddock pasture covers as Rising Plate Meter (RPM) units or kg DM/ha
- Sort paddocks by pasture cover, pasture growth rate, total and available kg DM pasture
- Graphs shows paddock budgeted (from FeedBudget module), actual and forecast average pasture cover
- Identify which paddocks to graze next and how to manage feed surpluses or deficits
- Work out the best rotation length at key times in the year
- Shows rotation length and grazing area for each period as a table and graph
- Daily Planner helps allocate paddocks and feed to mobs on a daily basis; great for your staff or relief milker
FeedFlo is available as an evaluation version or as a full version.
Evaluation Version (Download or CD) »
Full Version (Download or CD) »